Affiliate Terms of Service
Affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "B") agree to the following affiliate terms and conditions stipulated by La Fontaine Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "A") before registering.
Article 1 (registration)
1. After agreeing to this agreement, you can apply for free on the site of "Tabi Palette Co., Ltd.", which provides the affiliate service "Affitch" of A.
3. Only those over 18 years old can register.
Article 2 (Reward)
1. If a customer completes a purchase on our online shopping site via your referral link, you will be rewarded with 10%.
2. The amount of compensation is the total amount of the product only, excluding discounts, shipping and consumption tax.
3. The purchase will be completed and the reward will be applied after the customer can cancel, return or exchange the purchase.
Article 3 (Payment of compensation)
1. When your reward reaches a total of 3,000 yen, you can apply for payment on the affiliate management screen.
2. For payment, we will transfer the amount of compensation to the bank account (limited to banks in Japan) set by you on the affiliate management screen.
3. The transfer fee will be borne by us.
4. Payment of the reward will be made by us at the end of the month following the month in which you applied.
5. If you have an unpaid reward and you want to cancel your registration, please contact us by email in advance to apply for payment. If the total amount of compensation is less than 3,000 yen, the transfer fee will be borne by you. Only in this case, you can redeem the same amount of points or gift cards that can be used on our online shopping site.
6. If you unregister without prior notice to us, the unpaid reward data will be registered and deleted, and the reward will be invalid.
Article 4 (cookies)
1. The introduction link of this service is valid for 30 days after the user clicks it for the first time.
2. It may not be possible to track referral links when the cookie settings on the device you are using are disabled.
Article 5 (Prohibited acts)
1. Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals.
2. Acts related to criminal acts.
3. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks.
4. Acts that may interfere with the operation of our service.
5. Unauthorized access or attempting this.
6. The act of using this service for an improper purpose.
7. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Cancellation of registration)
1. You can cancel your registration at any time on the affiliate management screen.
2. If any of the following items apply, we may cancel the main registration without any notice.
・ If you violate this agreement
・ If you violate laws and regulations
・ If you violate this agreement, we will not refund the registration fee.
Article 7 (contact method)
1. Communication between First Party and Second Party shall be made by e-mail.
2. When we send an e-mail to the contact e-mail address notified by you, even if it does not arrive, it will be deemed to have arrived at the time of sending.
Article 8 (Confidentiality)
1. First Party and Second Party shall not disclose or leak all information obtained in connection with the affiliate to a third party, or shall not use it for any purpose other than the purpose of this agreement. The information shall include all information written in the e-mail sent by us.
2. The provisions of this Article shall remain in effect even after the completion of the main registration.
Article 9 (damage)
1. In the event of damage to Second Party, First Party shall not be liable for any damages to First Party if there is no reason for responsibility.
Article 10 (Handling of personal information)
Article 11 (Change of this agreement)
If we find it necessary or appropriate to change the contents of this agreement, we may change the contents of this agreement without prior notice. In this case, the revision date will be added at the end of this agreement.
Article 12 (Governing law and consensus jurisdiction)
1. Matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be discussed and resolved in consideration of the purpose of this agreement and the rational intentions of the parties in light of the good faith, in addition to complying with the laws and regulations.
2. If a dispute arises between A and B in connection with this agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first instance.
January 25, 2021